AskPhilaSD‎ > ‎

Can my home-schooled child have special accommodations when taking the nationally normed or state tests?

All parents of home-schooled students are responsible for determining whether the test publisher allows for accommodations on the particular test you’ve chosen and to ensure that the publisher’s policies are followed.

For more information, call the Office of Counseling and Promotional Standards at 215-400-4810.