AskPhilaSD‎ > ‎

Is the School District responsible for retaining, repairing or replacing assistive technology devices?

If purchased or secured by the school District, they will repair or replace assistive devices, as long as the student requires them in order to receive FAPE (Free And Appropriate Education).

For more information, call the Office of Specialized Instructional Services at 215-400-4170 or visit: