AskPhilaSD‎ > ‎

Who should I call if I speak a language other than English?

The School District of Philadelphia’s Call Center (215) 400-4000 is staffed by English/Spanish bilingual individuals who can assist you. If you need to speak to a representative in a language other than English or Spanish, there are seven language hotlines where you can leave a message and someone will respond to your query within 24 hours.

For more information, call the Office of Family, and Community Engagement at 215-400-4180 or visit: