AskPhilaSD‎ > ‎

When does my child need standardized tests?

Students in grades 3, 5 or 8 must be given a nationally normed standardized achievement test in reading/language arts and mathematics or the PSSA. The results of these tests must be in their portfolios. (24 P. S. 13-1327. 1 (e)(1)).

For more information, call the Office of Counseling and Promotional Standards at 215-400-4810.