AskPhilaSD‎ > ‎

When can I homeschool my child?

A child can be home-schooled if the person teaching the child is a “properly qualified private tutor” or if a child’s parent or guardian conducts a “home education program” for the child. Each of these arrangements has certain requirements.

For more information, call the Office of Counseling and Promotional Standards at 215-400-4810.