AskPhilaSD‎ > ‎

Can my child get a transpass instead of yellow bus service?

The Office of Transportation assigns routes and modes of transportation to students based on the most cost effective mode. If a bus already exists in the area and there is room on the bus, the student will be assigned to the bus. If there is no bus in the area, and the student is in grades 7-8, a Transpass will be offered.

For more information, call the Office of Transportation at 215-400-4350