The following requirements must be met in order to receive transportation services:
- Explicitly listed as a related service in an Individualized Education Program (IEP);
- Enrolled in grades 1-6 and live one mile and a half or further from the assigned school;
- If a student’s route to school is determined to be hazardous by the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation and the student is in grades 1-8;
- Designated by the District Administration to attend a school other than his/her regularly assigned school for reasons of overcrowded conditions and be in need of transportation as determined by Transportation Services;
- Extenuating circumstances dictate an extraordinary need for district provided transportation as recommended by District Administration;
- Be a student in grades 7-12 and live one mile and a half or further from school to be eligible for Student Transpass.
For more information, call the Office of Transportation at 215-400-4350