AskPhilaSD‎ > ‎

If a child is enrolled in a public or private school after home schooling, how is it determined to which grade level the child is assigned, and/or what high school credits will be awarded?

The law does not speak to this question. The school district of residence, or the private school in which the child is enrolled, will determine the grade to which the student will be assigned and/or the high school credits earned for home education work, pursuant to district policy.

For more information, call the Office of Counseling and Promotional Standards at 215-400-4810.