AskPhilaSD‎ > ‎

How long will my child be assigned to a Transition/Discipline school?

  • The length of enrollment varies.
  • Students with lateral transfers (i.e., enrollment at a regular school) should contact the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities (215) 400-4237
  • Students with disciplinary transfers (i.e., enrollment at a Transition/disciplinary school) should contact Marcus DeVose, x6476,

For more information, call the Office of Alternative Education at 215-400-4230 or visit: