AskPhilaSD‎ > ‎

May I speak to the school psychologist without my child being evaluated for special education?

The psychologist is a member of the school team.  You may make an appointment anytime to speak with the psychologist without having to have your child evaluated.

For more information, call the Office of Specialized Instructional Services at 215-400-4170 or visit: