AskPhilaSD‎ > ‎

Where can I get an affidavit form for homeschooling?

Affidavit forms may be found attached to the PDE Basic Education Circular (BEC 24 P.S 13-1327.1). Also, your school district may have a form, or you may create your own affidavit, following the requirements in the home education law. (24 P.S.13-1327.1(b1)). In the case of handicapped students, you will also need to refer to 24 P.S. 13-1327(d) which lists additional requirements.

For more information, call the Office of Counseling and Promotional Standards at 215-400-4810.