AskPhilaSD‎ > ‎

What type of identification do I need to pick up my child after an emergency?

In the event that a school incident requires the emergency release of students, valid state issued photo identification (driver’s license, non-drivers license) must be presented to school staff.  In addition, a student can only be released to an adult who is documented as an emergency contact. Please remember to update your child’s Emergency Contact Card (EH-4) on a regular basis.

For more information, call the Office of School Climate and Safety at 215-400-4710