AskPhilaSD‎ > ‎

Where do families go to apply for kindergarten?

Students are to enroll at the school within the boundary lines of the legal residence of their parent or legal guardian.  Parents or guardians should go to their neighborhood school to register their child. Parents can call 215- 400- 4000 or use the School Finder if they need assistance determining their neighborhood school.

For more information, call the Office of Early Childhood Education at 215-400-4270 or visit: